Forecasting & Results - Analysis
No! a Picture of Pluto is more interesting!...
It is a mystery, is it a planet? or is it a planetiod.

Oh, I get it, you are telling me to Plan-It myself Wink Wink Wink
B += x
Prepare yourself Hold tight!...

"THE A.R.B FORECASTER TEST PROGRAM (BETA-RELEASE)" 

Is on it's way Within days! Smile

Take on the Machine while it's at the Beta stage and you may have a Chance to Win! ?

For when the Final release comes all Hell will break loose in the World of A.I as Machine after Machine succumbs to the Power of it's Inner (System) as it finds the Truth within the Chaos of Forecasting!  Wink

Anthony.
ALL HAIL TO THE GREAT ORI!
Dedicated to empowering computer programming hobbyists, tinkerers, amateurs, and enthusiasts.
profile for Walter Whitman at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

I TRIED THE A.R.B FORECASTER TEST PROGRAM
                          (BETA-RELEASE) 
              AND IT WAS TOO MUCH FOR ME! Sad
               SO I TOOK ON AN EASIER TASK!
                  PROGRAMMING CrystalBASIC  Smile
                      Waltersmind 22/05/2017
    http://www.thejoyfulprogrammer.com/qb64/forum

Anthony. Wink
Hi Anthony,

I just talked to Alice, she/it told me of the little game you are playing here. shhhh...
B += x
Hi bplus

I am so glad you know! Smile

Remember! "In Life it's Not! what you say that matters...but what you don't say" Wink

Anthony.
Hi Anthony,

I am not saying what you should do but I saw Her last night and she gave me idea that Alice needs a feedback system so she/it could learn. I also had idea that being able to forecast a best reply Alice might give would be very important also to make Alice more like Her. Not saying you should be interested or anything....
B += x
I think you need to talk to Mitsuku bplus Wink

http://www.mitsuku.com
From AI to AL, did I miss AJ and AK?

Thanks Anthony, I am assuming this one is state of the art at present or has the A.R.B. model been introduced to the public?
B += x