RPSAIVIP1 Rock Paper Scissors Program.
Attached is My First! Rock Paper Scissors A.I Program...

I used to think this was a Crazy Game! but in the A.I World it's taken quite serious! and the Proof is that the Best (RPS) Programs always Win!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock-paper-scissors

http://www.worldrps.com/

Anthony.
Advanced RPS Strategy Guide and Analysis...

http://www.chessandpoker.com/rps_rock_pa...ategy.html

Anthony.
Anthony,

Absolutely awesome link! The Rock/Paper/Scissors Strategy is very interesting and could make a great QB64 project for someone.

I noticed there are tone of other strategies on that website that could be used to create QB64 projects that could be presented to our members on this forum.

Thank you so much for the link, and if you have, or find, any others like it, please share. As I mentioned many times before, this forum is about content created in / for QB64.

Walter Whitman
The Joyful Programmer

P.S., For those who are curious, Anthony's post was indeed inline with the theme of this website, which is about knowledge and education. Though he didn't mention QB64, or give a QB64 sample, I still consider it to be a great asset for the community as it falls under the themes mentioned above.
Dedicated to empowering computer programming hobbyists, tinkerers, amateurs, and enthusiasts.
profile for Walter Whitman at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

Anthony,

I tried your Rock-Paper-Scissors game and it was fun, though the computer kept beating me. Nicely done!

Walter Whitman
The Joyful Programmer

P.S., This game does pose a great question: Where should this game be placed? Should it stay in the AI section, or be moved to a game category. After thinking about it, it should remain were it is at since you are demonstrating the AI of Rock-Paper-Scissors game, and not just sharing a game with our members.

Again, nicely done!
Dedicated to empowering computer programming hobbyists, tinkerers, amateurs, and enthusiasts.
profile for Walter Whitman at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

(06-28-2014, 05:22 AM)waltersmind Wrote: Anthony,

Absolutely awesome link! The Rock/Paper/Scissors Strategy is very interesting and could make a great QB64 project for someone.

I noticed there are tone of other strategies on that website that could be used to create QB64 projects that could be presented to our members on this forum.

Thank you so much for the link, and if you have, or find, any others like it, please share. As I mentioned many times before, this forum is about content created in / for QB64.

Walter Whitman
The Joyful Programmer

P.S., For those who are curious, Anthony's post was indeed inline with the theme of this website, which is about knowledge and education. Though he didn't mention QB64, or give a QB64 sample, I still consider it to be a great asset for the community as it falls under the themes mentioned above.

Yes! Walter as soon as I saw the Link I just had to post it!...and as you Noticed there are loads of other useful stuff on the site related to Games!
I will of course post any others as Good.

Anthony.