Test AI for Connect 4 8x8
See if it takes you long to beat this game of Connect 4.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Connect4 8x8 exe.zip (Size: 566.57 KB / Downloads: 13)
B += x
Testing exe extraction I got my first draw game!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

B += x
@Bplus,

That is funny. I was about to upload a Connect 4 game I created a few years back in QB64 along with graphics. I found it on one of my external hard drives. However, there is no AI.
Dedicated to empowering computer programming hobbyists, tinkerers, amateurs, and enthusiasts.
profile for Walter Whitman at Stack Overflow, Q&A for professional and enthusiast programmers

This is amazing. You know what's missing though? The television jingle.
Nice game! I like it. 
You didn't supply the source code.

By the way bplus,
Would it be ok to use partial code from your plasma phrase demo you posted to me? I want to use it in some of my board games to increase the size of the characters. They will have solid colors, omitting the plasma effect, mainly because I don't quite understand how it works. But I don't need to learn that now. I using it in the 256 color mode. Later on I'm thing about using it write upside down and sideways also and increase the scan resolution by 2x and 4x if I'm successful, but I'll work on it. I think I can do it. 

The first game I'm using it on is Laser Chess from the mid 80's.

Here's screen shot of the opening screen and game in play.

Donald

Hi, 

Yes, no bells, whistles or jingles yet, just wanted to be sure all bugs have been chased down and the AI gives you a challenging game and a chance.

Donald, of course OK to use partial code from my posts, just know I am might be using someone else partial code too (I usually make note of my sources). I still hope to give a game or two of yours some AI too. Your laser chess looks interesting.
B += x
Thanks bplus for the use of your code. The screen shots I posted were to show you how I used your code. 
Hopefully the game will be complete soon. I'm still working out the bugs.

Donald