Getting QB64 into Rosetta Code
QB64 doesn't seem to be represented in Rosetta Code at all, unlike many other BASICs which are amply represented. Perhaps we could help to upload program snippets in QB64 to the Rosetta Code? (Will need to start a new category/page on QB64 there).

bplus, this could be up your alley? Smile
I like to program in BASIC
With code that is simple and slick
I learnt it in school
And it is still cool
So it is my number one pick
Idea Yes Adrian, 

Exactly what I was hinting at with Anagram Challenge. There would be a host of challenges to throw out to the QB64 community to see, compare and learn from these skills building exercises! I learned a ton from Steve about QB64 with Anagram challenge and that's not even mentioning the Memory Techniques he used!

As joyful as this idea is eg, able to freely compare language approaches, it might be more appropriate run at or in tandem with QB64.net site Huh since it's target is that PL and that community.

Ha! I don't seem to have the mind or heart to work on giant projects such as Chess AI... or anything that might take longer than a day... Undecided

(I wish this thread were posted in TJP Community Challenges. I also wish Walter's Crystal Basic were ready, we could put it through it's paces with these exercises.)

BTW: Adrian is that you as newest member at JB? Smile
B += x
Hi bplus,

Yes, just joined JB, but haven't posted anything yet Smile

It should be fun working on the hundreds of code snippets and examples on the Rosetta Code in QB64. And even several versions of the code e.g. the Anagrams example with different approaches to code optimization.
I like to program in BASIC
With code that is simple and slick
I learnt it in school
And it is still cool
So it is my number one pick